How to Become a Resident.
At this time, Exodus 3 Ministries does not
provide emergency services. If you are
experiencing an emergency, please call 9-2-3.
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF IMMEDIATE SHELTER, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Vera House – (305) 453-3270
- Salvation Army – (365) 412-0857
- Rescue Mission – (395) 442-6961
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A RESIDENT OF EXODUS
HOUSE, HERE IS WHAT TO EXPECT:
- First, you will need to obtain a referral from an outside agency (or) call us directly.
- When you first speak with our staff, they will use the information you provide to fill out a Call Sheet.
- Our staff will set up an appointment to meet you in-person at Exodus 3 Ministries’ office. During this appointment, we will discuss your Call Sheet with you in more detail.
- We will review your information to determine if Exodus House is a good fit for you and respond within 1-2 weeks.
For additional questions or information, please contact us using the form below or call (310) 355-1566.